Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What a Working Weekend





So..... I worked four days in a row in the office. Hahaha, that doesn't sound odd for a normal job, but remember my job is anything but normal. 



Shocker or not..... This was probably one of the funnest working shifts I have had. (Though it didn't beat that one in December.................. Yeah....) 

What made it so good? Everyone was being so nice to me! Gave me ALL the free food. Help do my tasks for/with me. My roving buddy for the night left a surprise for me in each of the microwaves (inside joke where I always check all the microwaves and yell "clear" obnoxiously). Paige came and hung with me and brought me my most favorite snacks. Listened to music without end. Organized all the things. Good office times were had. 

Also..... This happened. Somehow I tied a laser (or Lazor... Because I can't spell) obstacle course into a love language test theme. Hahaha I love being able to make people do my random ideas.



Every time we roved my hall we turned on the mission impossible theme song and pulled crazy spy moves all down the hall. That was joyous. 

Oh.... And I injured myself. I put a "laser" in the easiest place to pass on my door and somehow managed to hit my head on the door jam anyways. Shocker. 

In happy new. Paige. The most epic. Bought me a birthday present!!! Yes my day of birth is still in June.... But I'll take presents any day. And it was the best present to receive any day! 50 state flags for my flag club!!!! Now I'm trying too I fire out how to hang them all up. It's a feat. 

Then. Today my residents decided to try to turn me into a California homie. Okay.... This is going to be embarrassing. But here we go! 
So that was my very random but very enjoyful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment