Sunday, June 30, 2013

The day came: T E M P L E

I still feel a bit like I need to pinch myself! A day I have been looking forward to since Primary days has come! On June twelfth I was able to go to the temple! What an amazing place it is. I can truly feel that it is the house of the Lord. I am excited to return to it often.

While in my college ward, future missionaries were reminded to be just as excited for the temple as their mission. That lesson made so much sense to me. The temple experience is so essential to our salvation. We should be overflowing with gratitude to enter into is sacred halls.

I love the temple. I love my Father in Heaven. I am thankful for the loving family He sent me to. I am thankful for the divine plan He created to ensure I could be with my wonderful family forever. I am in awe and inspired by He great love. His love is so strong for each of us that He sacrificed His Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, in order that we may return to Him.

I, Emma, stand all amazed.



No comments:

Post a Comment