Monday, December 2, 2013

BAPTISM INVITATIONS & TESTIMONIES

    I wish I could list off every reason why Fernando is so amazing! He keeps on asking us if we can print off more and more invitations for him to give to everyone he knows! He is working so hard to help his friend, another of our investigators, to get baptized! He might be the greatest missionary I know!!
    His testimony is so strong! When he wrote his testimony on his invitation, he wrote double the space allotted. Hermana Quinn and I had to devise a way to get it all to fit. I know that through him MANY others are going to Come to Christ.

AN EMMA MOMENT:
What more can I say than just to let you know that I thank you for leading me to Christ in my life so I can now help others find their way also. I am so blessed! 
I love you to the Moon and Back!
Hermana Emma Rose Phipps 

THE TESTIMONY OF FERNANDO:
In my small time that I have been reading the Book of Mormon, I have come to realize that it is true. My testimony is to give thanks to the missionaries for helping me to study the Book of Mormon and for helping me to realize how I am changing day to day the way I am to be, and to leave behind smoking and drinking. Also the things I have been learning I know I feel. It is so nice to know I feel this peace and tranquility in my heart. I like that, for myself, I am changing and by the help of my Heavenly Father, I am going to be baptized. 


THE TESTIMONY OF JORGE:
My testimony is that if we keep the commandments of Jesus Christ, 
there is, and we will see, good in our lives.
I know these things because in the small time that I have tried to act well,
I have seen the change inside of me. 
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

    Jorge was baptized Saturday! My heart is rejoicing. His faith is really inspiring to me. I'm so thankful to have the blessing of being a part of Jorge's journey to Christ. I read a quote this morning about how Heavenly Father has a plan devised to save all His children. I know that is so true. I feel so blessed to be part of some of Christ's children's way home to our Father in Heaven.
THIS LIFE IS A MIRACLE!!
    Watching Jorge receive the Holy Ghost has been the greatest experience on my mission so far. That and watching Fernando smile so brightly during the whole baptism service of Jorge. He was glowing with excitement.
    Now Jorge is a member and he is "acting well his part." I know he is essential to the future of this Branch. His testimony is so BRIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment