Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sharing the Work:

We now have four progressing investigators!  Which is wonderful!! We are really trying to focus on their needs and helping them with anything they need.  We are teaching English to one once a week!  We taught her some English last Thursday.  She knows a lot but says she struggles with pronunciation.  So we are trying to teach her that, but pronunciation in English is so much harder than Spanish.  In Spanish it is almost always the same.  In English we have funny little rules!  I try to remember mom's reading program she uses to help.

I have a lot more amazing stories, but I will deep them for next time!  Don't worry, they are safely waiting in my heart.  I will never forget the experiences I am living here each day.  Love you Lots, Hermana Phipps

No comments:

Post a Comment