Sunday, May 25, 2014

A FAST WEEK & SEEING MY FAMILY

On Monday May 12th ... the day after Mother's Day, Emma wrote:

Wow, I am emailing already!! It feels like just yesterday was Monday! The life of a Missionary!

I loved, loved, loved seeing my family yesterday! Really, it just brightened my life. It also gave me a kick start in energy for the Summer! This is going to be the most amazing summer ever!

Last week we worked hard on talking to and then teaching everyone we saw. It was amazing the miracles we saw! What is even more amazing is we are talking and teaching Spanish speakers. I don't even know where they came from, but we are finding them. The Lord works in the most mysterious of ways! I LOVE IT!! I love how the Lord really can open doors and hearts that we cannot open on our own.


This week we had exchanges and I taught one of the most difficult lessons of my mission so far and I did the lesson by myself. I truly have a huge testimony concerning teaching the gospel two by two! I love companionships. But the best thing is that as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ, we never have to be truly alone. The Spirit is our Forever Companion!! I know that he is essential to everything we do.

Sister Walton really is the perfect companion. So hard working and always looking for ways to make higher goals and find ways to improve in every aspect of Missionary Work. She really helps me to reach higher each day!


I just love the Scriptures. They teach me so much every single day. 
I feel so blessed to help others find and treasure the Book of Mormon.

TRANSFER CALLS ARE NEXT WEEK!
I have no clue what will happen! ~ But it will be great!

 WILL TRANSFER CALLS SEND THESE TWO HERMANAS
INTO MORE WILD AREAS!?!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! 
Thank you for giving me the world and for the support each of you give!

Then on Monday May 19, 2014, Emma wrote:
:D .. I AM STAYING AND SO IS HERMANA WALTON!
~SO HAPPY!!

THIS WEEKEND WAS THE LILAC FESTIVAL!
We did not go to it, but we celebrated by 
taking pictures with Lilacs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment