Tuesday, May 27, 2014

THOUGHTS ON TRANSFER TRAUMA

   It is the end of May! I heard the best time to be a missionary is in Summer and it is almost here!! :D Kids will be out of school, everyone will be enjoying themselves, it will be great!
   I am excited to see the miracles that are coming! Hopefully we can find the families we are praying for. We know they are out there! Just got to find them.
RUMORS...
   One Friday, Hermana Quinn came up to me and said that the President had called her to get her thoughts about transfers. Then rumors started to happen saying that one set of missionaries would be taken away from our Branch. I WAS SO HEART BROKEN! I love serving with the two other sets of missionaries! But I knew that everything would be alright.
   Also, with that rumor came the rumor that our area would be the area taken away since it is the newest and the other sister area needs to be opened so Sister Philippi can go to doctor appointments up there. Just that morning, I was driving and thinking to my self... THIS IS THE BEST AREA IN THE WORLD and the work is picking up!! I couldn't stand the thought of it going away. Well, the Lord made it work! I am so grateful!! All three sets are still working at the Branch! I will NEVER let rumors take any of my attention again!!
   The new Transfer happened. How crazy, I felt like I was just saying this a week ago!!
   Hermana Walton was expecting to leave, but she isn't! I'm so grateful!! She really has been my favorite companion to work with. The only sad thing is I think that she really was ready to go. I do not blame her, she is going on 7 transfers in the same area and it has been a hard area to get going. But it is going now so we will see MIRACLES! :D
   Sister Quinn will still be in our Branch, but because our Zone has so many missionaries, they are having her and her new companion go to a different zone. :( And she won't be in our District! That means Hermana Walton and I are the only Sisters! Crazy!! I will be the Sister Missionary who has been in the District the longest! It is all so strange, but I'm excited. It's going to be such an adventure!! 

I AM GOING TO TRY TO REALLY 
BE LED BY THE SPIRIT THIS TRANSFER!
MIRACLES ARE OUT THERE.
Love You All! ~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment