Sunday, July 20, 2014

I BIKED!!

The time has finally come...
I BIKED!!
All the way to Medical Lake, (ha, ha... which is the closest town to us)!

It wasn't even half as bad as I thought it would be! But, I did get eaten alive by mosquitoes! And,... my skirt got caught int the tire a few times. Yeah... we have barely any miles to go anywhere, but the Zone Leaders are working on that.

I AM LOVING THIS NEW TRANSFER!! Hermana Taylor and I are just working on having the Faith, seeing the potential of the area, and getting to work. BIG THINGS ARE COMING! I just know it. We know that the work is going to move forward in leaps and bounds here! By the end of the week, I was surprised by how much really got done!!

I love the new way we weekly plan! We are more often than not, in the right place we need to be! We went to a trailer park and ran into a man who knows my recent convert Javier! The man said that Javier had given him a Book of Mormon and his Baptism Invitation that had his testimony written inside of it. This just goes to show that Javier really is the BEST!! The man told us about how he saw just how much Javier changed while he was meeting with us. The man even asked if we were the ones who were visiting with Javier! I loved that moment!! He is so open, but he may or may not be moving to Arizona this week... We will see!

So, I am just going to be honest here. Sometimes my Spanish just doesn't want to come out! Ha, ha :S. And, yesterday was one of those days! It really doesn't worry me too much though, because I am surprised that I know as much as I do know. Well, we have a new district leader and yesterday on the phone he told us that he felt that he was called to be our district leader just so he can help us with our Spanish! Sign Me Up!! Any help from Natives I will take! This is going to be the transfer of GROWTH!!

It is the funnest to be with Hermana Taylor! Seriously, we have both changed so much. At the end of the day, we just congratulate ourselves for things we did that we wouldn't have done a year ago! It is so fun!

Our zone is having a WHITE NIGHT, where each companionship is trying to make sure that one of our investigators gets Baptized that day! We have prayed and fasted about it and now we are just working on helping people take this happy step!

Our teaching pool is really developing! I am so grateful and so ready to work!
And...
BEST NEWS!!
KRYSTAL IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON JULY 19TH!
TEARS OF INCOMPREHENSIBLE JOY!!

Love You, Hermana Phipps


BIKING TIME FOR HERMANA TAYLOR & PHIPPS

PS... Hermana Taylor and I were able to do 27 lessons this week!
I am not really even sure how.
THE LORD IS HELPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment