Wednesday, December 10, 2014

SUCH A WONDERFUL WEEK!

On November 24th 2014, Emma sent the following:

Hello!

This has been SUCH A WONDERFUL WEEK! I just can't help but be happy every single moment. Even when crazy things happen, I am just so filled with joy that I can't even stress. God is good. I just have this peace that everything is going just as it should. I couldn't be more on top of the world.

I can't believe I will be an Aunt again this week! Lisa, I LOVE YOU!! I can't wait to meet this sweet little guy! And hear his name! Ha ha! I am just so excited to be an Aunt again! It is the best job in the world.

The North Spokane Spanish area is doing really well! We are keeping ourselves busy, that is any missionary's dream! And the Lord is providing miracles for us daily. Lessons fall into place and when they cancel, we just happen to be at the right place at the right time for another miracle! I can't think of a single moment this week that I didn't enjoy.

Hermana Boman is such an amazing missionary! I wish I could record the times during companionship study when she shares with me what she has learned that morning. Everything she says just builds my testimony and gets me excited for the work. She knows how to perfectly bring the Spirit into every lesson. The way she teaches is bold, simple, and powerful. What would I do with out her?

This Saturday, we were asked to help with a baby shower in the church for one of our favorite members. It was such an amazing experience to be part of. So many non-members were there. The family we ate with at dinner was a family we had knocked on their door and met two months ago. They weren't really interested then, but during the evening they really opened up to us! I love being a missionary at all moments, going to a baby shower and making friends was such a great way to open hearts!

I cannot wait for the special Christmas initiative we missionaries will be doing for the next month. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I will tell you all about it next week.

Can I just tell you that I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. In the last month, I have had this unending craving to learn as much as I can about Him. During a p-day, I watched all the Bible Videos from 2012-2013 because a Sister we live with has them on a disc. Then I have been reading the Gospels in the Bible and just discovering more and more about Him. As I do, my heart just wants to be more like Him and learn more of Him. Just to think that the Son of God came to Earth for me and you is a thought that just amazes me.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Hermana Phipps

Next E-mail: I won't be emailing until Tuesday of next week! We have Specialized Training! Talk to you then.

PICTURE TIME:
  
KRYSTAL MADE A SNOWMAN!


WE DID SERVICE WITH ROSIE BY HELPING
HER MAKE ALL THE DESSERTS FOR
THE BABY SHOWER! :)
SIS PHIPPS, ALEAH & SIS BOMAN


ALEAH AND ME! I LOVE THIS GIRL!!


Hermana Boman and I went to do service at a home
of someone Hermana Quinn and I did a lot of service
for when we were both in this area together. 
I was able to take a picture of the pipes Hermana Quinn
and I were asked to box in with random pieces of scrap wood.
Dad, did I do it right?


ALL THE WONDERFUL TREATS ROSIE
MADE FOR THE BABY SHOWER!


YUMMY CUPCAKE TOWER!
SUCH CUTE CUPCAKES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment