Thursday, January 30, 2014

APOSTLE VISIT AND A TRANSFER? NOT!!

 APOSTLE NEIL L. ANDERSEN CAME TO SEE US!! 

Elder Neil L. Andersen’s visit with us was the most amazing experience! After I shook his hand I felt like crying! (Typical me!) Some of the words he said were directed just for me… I know it so much! He talked about how we need to be patient with ourselves, depend on the Lord and work. That is the exact equation I needed to hear because I was getting a bit frustrated with some of my weaknesses. Three people last week told me to not speak so fast in Spanish because then people can’t understand me… Um what? I never expected to hear that! But I do need to be pronouncing words a lot more clearly.

TRANSFER CALLS...
Transfer calls were Sunday January 12th and...
I....
Am....
Going.....
TO STAY IN MY AREA FOREVER!!! 
~Well, if not forever, at least for six more weeks!
So at least until the end of February my address continues to be:
Sister Emma Rose Phipps
16904 North Day Mt. Spokane Road
Mead, Washington  99021

OR... You can always send correspondence to the mission home:
820 South Pines Road  Suite 101
Spokane Valley, WA 99206

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment