Wednesday, September 24, 2014

LO MAS LOCA SEMANA DE MI VIDA!

The Subject Line is quoting Hermana Boman.
This week has been so crazy! ~~
But I like the craziness! It makes things interesting...
and keeps me on my feet, that is for sure!!

This past week we were in a trio. SO MUCH FUN!! I am going to miss it! 
Life is flying by, like a blink of an eye. Weeks feel like days now!
For transfer news... I will be staying in my area with Hermana Boman. 
I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!!
Rosie and Julio's baptism is this week!
Life couldn't be better.
They are my miracle family. 
They are the ones I have been looking for, and of course,
they belong to the Lopez family!!

EMMA'S ADDRESS CONTINUES TO BE:
Sister Emma Rose Phipps
1807 W Northridge CT Apt. #7
Spokane, WA 99208-4355

   We had an FHE with Sister Chavez on Tuesday and she made us make cookies! 
They were yummy! It is fun!


TRES HERMANAS MAKING COOKIES
BOMAN, PHIPPS, & TAYLOR

On Friday, we chalked the
PLAN OF SALVATION
on the parking lot of our church!
So much fun!
Hermana Boman is such an artist!
All of the members loved it when they saw it on Sunday!


  GIANT PLAN OF SALVATION!!
    
Rosie and Julio are doing so well!
They wrote their testimonies and they are so adorable!
THEY GET BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!

   Krystal ran up to us this Sunday and asked if she could sing with us at the Baptism! Of course, I said yes. I think I have yet to say no to anything Krystal asks... Ha ha! Kezi, Erika and Karson and my future sabrino baby Shaw will have fun getting everything they want from me when I get home. I am more of a softy than ever before!! We will be singing "Families Can Be Together Forever" and I am going to play it on the Uke. Hermana Boman and I came up with some harmonies! This Baptism will be so BEAUTIFUL!!

   Today the President asked us to go fear busting with the new missionaries! We go tracting for a half hour just throwing the missionaries into the work! It was such a great experience! The missionary I got to go with had actually served in England for 8 months before having to come home for back surgery. So we shared her miracles in the mission. I love this World Wide Work! Then, she asked me how long I have been on my mission. I told her just over a year. She replied, saying that answer doesn't count. She wanted to know exactly. I had to take 30 seconds and count! I have been losing track! It made me realize just how close I am to coming home. It is just around the bend. 

   I am so nervous to go back! A year and a half is a long time, but I know that is why I have each one of you. I couldn't ask for a better crew to return to. Just keep me busy, okay?!

   I LOVE YOU ALL! 
I want you to know that I know this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
I am humbled by the idea that I have the responsibility to share it. 
I know Heavenly Father loves each of you. 
He Loves our Family so much and He can't wait for us to be Together Forever. 
I can't wait either!
So, I just thought I would dedicate this email to my family...
because I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
I love and miss you all more than I could ever explain!

Love, Hermana Phipps

No comments:

Post a Comment