Saturday, July 27, 2013

I Am Almost A Missionary :D

Hello everyone!
My mission is becoming oh so real! I can hardly believe it. Tomorrow I give my farewell address. I am not going to lie, I am quite a bit nervous. Speaking in front of people has always been very out of my comfort zone. But I am excited to share the day with  my dear friends and family. I trying to stay as calm as I can be! Then tomorrow night I will be set apart as a missionary! Then my mission will be for real really real! Then Tuesday morning I hop on a plane and fly to the Mexico MTC where I will practice teaching the gospel in Spanish! I am so excited to be learning Spanish.

This might sound funny, but what I am scared most about right now is the flight to Mexico! I know that once I get there all will be well, because I will be off on my errand for the Lord and I know this is right for me. This knowledge helps gives me confidence.

Here is a quote I really enjoy right now, even so much so you might hear about it tomorrow if you are able to make it to my farewell address.

"What-e'er thou art, act well thy part."

I know that starting tomorrow I will officially be a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This means a lot of work and responsibility. My goal is to act well my part, for I want to give others the love I know and feel from my Savior Jesus Christ. That deserves my full commitment and devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment