Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sent Packing

T E N days ladies and gents and I will be on my way. I feel excited to be going! Sometimes I wish I could just leave right now, but I am beyond grateful for this week and a half to spend with my dear friends and family! And I wouldn't trade that no matter how excited I am to head off on this grand adventure. Yesterday and today I have been working on packing like a pro. I have never been a pro at packing, but packing for a year and a half is some serious stuff! So I decided it was time to research and learn how to pack to my best advantage. It is going surprisingly well!

And just so all you future packers know, the overwhelming public opinion states that rolling your clothes instead of folding is the way to go!

Take a look at my packing adventure! Oh what an exciting blog, I know! ;D

P.s. Are you suppose to bring hangers on your mission? I don't think so, but I love these completely no slip zebra hangers... So I might pack them just in case.

Love, EmRo

No comments:

Post a Comment