Saturday, October 26, 2013

SNOW??


SNOW?!?


I couldn't believe what happened at the start of my day.  Guess what happened this morning!... Hermana Quinn came running in saying, "Hermana Phipps, Hermana Phipps!  Look at all that snow!  It is Crazy!!  There is So Much Snow!!"

So, I looked out the window and what did I see?  (Sorry, not popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree).  But it also was Not Snow!  It was FROST!!  So I laughed and told her that she was crazy!  I then turned to one of the other sisters who lives in our house and told her what Hermana Quinn had said.  She looked out the window and turning said, "But there IS Snow outside!?!"   ...She is from California... and I just guess that the world does not know what snow is. 

This fun story comes with a shout out to Valerie Buckhoff who told me that people in Georgia look at frost on the ground and start freaking out that there is "SNOW."

No comments:

Post a Comment