Thursday, February 20, 2014

A LETTER TO LARRY & SHIRLEY OLSON

[Emma wrote the following in a letter to our wonderful neighbors:]

   I wanted to thank you for the example you have been for me in my life. I remember one of my favorite family trips happened when we traveled to Martin's Cove and spent some time with the AMAZING Elder and Sister Olson. We have a set of Senior Missionaries serving in our Branch for six months. They are the most amazing missionaries I know! Having Senior Missionary examples set by you and them make me so excited that I can someday return to wearing Christ's name on a missionary tag. I am so blessed.
   I hope all is well in Little Brigham City and I am sure Miracles are happening just as beautifully in the work there.
   Much Love, Hermana Emma Phipps

No comments:

Post a Comment