Thursday, February 20, 2014

BEST WEEK EVER!

   In my Mission Prep Class at BYU, my teacher told us that when we are on our missions we should always write the 3 Reasons why every day was the Best Day Ever. So I am going to do just that.
Three Reasons Why this Week was the Best Week Ever!
1.             On Sunday a father of the husband of the family we are teaching made his third appearance at Church! He lives with the family we teach but we have only seen him once.  This Sunday we decided that we couldn’t miss the Lord’s hint anymore. We asked if we could come visit him and he said, “OF COURSE!” Because of missionary meetings and such, we weren’t able to set an appointment for him until Wednesday, which is today, and we are so very excited! Tell you the miracle as it continues.
2.             We had specialized training yesterday. We learned LOTS OF AMAZING THINGS! Including, how to let the scriptures teach themselves, since they, with the spirit, are the best missionaries we have.
3.             We went on exchanges this week. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! I was a tad bit nervous to be going on exchanges so much this transfer, but the Lord truly showed me that this is going to be such a blessing. I have so many reasons to rejoice!

   I couldn’t be more grateful to be a missionary. I LOVE YOU ALL, Hermana Phipps

No comments:

Post a Comment