Friday, March 7, 2014

TEMPLE TIME!!

   Sister Quinn and I have a companionship statement. Lots of missionaries run around saying, "Let's go Baptize Nations!" But we changed it a bit to say:
"BAPTIZING HOUSEHOLDS,
SEALING FAMILIES!!"
   Really, as we work with more and more families we are seeing DAILY the blessings this gospel brings to every family. Everyone is progressing to their next COVENANT! We try to help every member and investigator progress toward their next covenant. 


MISSIONARIES SHARE THEIR HAPPY HEARTS!!

   I am just so happy. So, so Happy!! Can I just tell you all that being a missionary at this time is the greatest spiritual journey I have ever embarked on. This week I saw so many miracles unfold before my eyes. I had to just take a moment one night and really embrace all the amazing things that the Lord is directing here in the North Spokane Spanish area. I am toooo Lucky!! 
   This morning I went to the temple with President and Sister Condon, our amazing Branch President and Relief Society President. I wish I could spend every moment with members! Taking them to all the appointments would be the biggest blessing. At the temple we met with Sister Dishong (Hermana Quinn's only other companion and trainer), and Sister Taylor (my dear MTC companion). Nothing is better than going to the temple and reuniting with dear friends.
   Every time I come home from the temple, everything just seems a mile closer to Heaven, if that makes any sense. I hope I can take a bit of this feeling to the homes of our investigators! Then hopefully the spirit will take them the rest of the way to the temple. [Temple visit was on February 13, 2014]


No comments:

Post a Comment