Monday, January 9, 2012

Good morning fellow beings of Earth.

Well, I have just concluded in my work on my China essay. Now I am stuck in my bed with my writers head still churning. So I, at 3:51 in the morning, want to note my goals for this year. I must confess I had taken upon myself to not come up with New Year's resolution, but being a blogger and such it almost seems necessary. Besides I want to remind myself of some things.

First matter of business: I have chosen a scripture theme for myself. Joshua 1:9, "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."
I love this scripture. Whenever I get anxious about the future or disheartened by one of my weaknesses this scripture gives me hope and keeps me going.

Second matter of business: my year mottos and reminders:
•Never say anything negative about anybody.
•arise and shine forth!
•if it is worth doing, do it well.
•be more like my grandma, continue her legacy

Third matter of business: my list of accomplishment I want to complete (just the start of this list):
•Plant a tree on my 18th birthday.
•Make a quote book of the words that have touched me
*See a great white whale in the ocean.
*Do humanitarian service in another country
*Become a quote designer as a side hobby.
Okay... I will need to add many more...

Well, farewell!
EmRo

No comments:

Post a Comment