Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Quick Greeting

Well, I've had a tremendously full and crazy day. So I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to stop by and say hello! So hello.

Haha. J.K. Rowling!

I do have a bit more to say. I am currently writing an "educational autobiography" for my TEAL 1010 class. Here is the quote I am using for my theme:
"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern; it will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that-one stitch at a time taken patiently and the pattern will come out all right" -Oliver Wendell Holmes

The more I read this quote, the more I love it!

In other news I am working on my project for the FBLA competition. It actually really fun! :)
Well,
Fare the well!
Emma Rose
Oh and here is a picture of my cat. (this picture should be worth a lot because its one of the few times she isn't looking extremely evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment