Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tangled to Change

"What is the best way to start a day?" If it just so be that you happen to ask the right girl from my very own home town you would possibly get this reply, "listen all morning to the Tangled movie soundtrack, and then you will have THE BEST DAY EVER!".

I can honestly tell you this is true. There is nothing like listening to a cheerful Disney movie song that starts off by cheerly bragging about waking up at 7 a.m. (When Will My Life Begin) For me, I wake up at 5:30, but this soundtrack makes me ready to make the day accomplished.

Not only is the Tangled soundtrack the perfect remedy for making a great day but it also can unite a carpool. (Enter a sweet sigh from the audience right about now.) It is my personal opinion that today was the greatest carpooling day as we blasted the princess music while singing and dancing our way to school.

So, when it doubt, Tangled music works things out!
Emma Rose!
P.s. I tried dressing like a Jedi today, not that anyone could actually tell. Ah, but that's a nerds life for you, doing things that no one else understands (except sometimes your nerdy friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment