Wednesday, November 6, 2013

FALL DAYS IN THE FIELD!

On Monday October 28th Emma wrote:
Well, I am a bit miserable...But only the tiniest bit!  I tore a ligament or tendon (I can't remember which one), in my foot last night.  Tripping over a rock!  As always, I hurt myself in the most ridiculous ways!!  Walking has been quite...well, let's say odd the last 24 hours.  But walking is overrated anyways!!  I have decided that I am just going to fly everywhere this week.

But in reality, don't worry!  There are so much great goings on that I hardly care about my silly foot.  And the doctor said it should be getting much better over the next week.  Each week here just keeps on getting better and better, so in spite of my bad foot and all, this week is going to be the BEST WEEK EVER!!


We met a new family about a week and a half ago, and I am not sure why or how but from the moment I met them I LOVED THEM!  I want them to have the Restored Gospel so badly!!!  (Now we just need to let them know how many blessings Heavenly Father has for them on the earth right now!)  They have a pet rooster named Cornelio (Spanish for Cornelius) that lives in their house!  I got to pet it!  Even the red hangy down part!  The children are precious.  I asked one if I could teach her how to pray, and she responded, "You want to teach me how to purr?"  So sweet!  The parents only speak Spanish, but the kids speak English.  As we left their home the last time one of the children said, "You guys should come around more often, PLEASE!"  I quickly responded, "Podemos! We can!"  WE REALLY WANT TO!  Well, I can't wait to work more with the Lord and work with the Spirit to get the Gospel into their hearts!

Well, I love you all so MUCH!!  Thank you for all your support and love.  I can't wait to tell you more and more each week!  Hermana Phipps

No comments:

Post a Comment