Sunday, November 17, 2013

MIRACLES!

I am starting to realize just how much MIRACLES are part of every day of a missionary's life.  It is amazing.  I have no doubt that the Lord's hand has been guiding me and Hermana Quinn daily.  It is amazing!!!

Let me share with you one small but definitely stellar MIRACLE that happened yesterday.  One of our investigators left for Seattle for the weekend and so we weren't able to see him for several days.  We called him yesterday and he told us the most wonderful news I have ever received.  While in Seattle he found the Spanish Speaking Branch and invited, and then took, some of his family to church.  He told us this story with more excitement in his voice then I have ever heard.  And let me tell you, Hermana Quinn and I were equally excited to hear every word.

This is no small MIRACLE to me!  This is a manifestation of the Lord's way of guiding them and changing them forever.  I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!  I am humbled by the idea that in some small way I might have helped our investigators on their way.

In other news... I gave a talk on Sunday, along with all the 8 other missionaries in the Branch. Whoooeee. I do not think I will ever be scared to give a talk in English ever again.  I am still praying that those who listened could understand me!!

I have a lot to do to be better.  But I'm 100% okay with that fact.  That is what this life is for, to be more like my Savior.  And it is "poco a poco" that we get there.  I LOVE YOU!!
Love, Hermana Phipps

No comments:

Post a Comment