Monday, April 7, 2014

HAPPY SPRING!

   HAPPY SPRING! It is so beautiful outside and everyone just loves it! Everyone here is just so happy. I completely LOVE it! How is Spring treating Brigham city? It is 50 degrees outside and everyone is breaking out their summer clothes. I can't remember how to make my clothes summer ready anymore! I'll get it figured out, no fear!
   I can't wait to hear about all the fun adventures that are coming your way as it warms up. I am especially excited for General Conference! I'm praying and trying to receive any revelation I can get to help our Investigators make it to General Conference this weekend! I know the Lord can make it happen!
   I could never thank you enough for the package! It made out to be just a perfect tender mercy! Elder and Sister Wilson are returning home for Utah today. Last Wednesday, Sister Quinn asked me to make a good-bye sign for them, but my scrapbook supply was really lacking. So I sat down at lunch on Thursday thinking what I could do and I had an idea! But as I looked through the paper I had, I didn't have what I wanted. Just at that moment, there was a knock on the door and I heard a package drop on the door-step! Doesn't the Lord just bless us?!? Thank you for being such amazing Missionary supporting parents!
   Well, today is P-Day and we get to tour the town! I can't wait! Spokane is so NEAT!!
LOVE, Hermana Phipps

OUR SENIOR COMPANIONS THE WILSONS
WILL BE GREATLY MISSED!!!


Hermana Quinn, Sister Wilson, Hermana Phipps


No comments:

Post a Comment