Monday, April 7, 2014

THIS WEEK IS GOING TO BE GREAT!

On Monday March 24, 2014 Emma wrote:
   I am so excited about this coming week. It is going to be SO AMAZING! Hermana Walton and I have made it our goal to get Ramon and Miguel to the temple to do baptisms for their ancestors this week. It is so essential that converts go to the temple right after they are baptized. And...we got permission from the President to go with them too! I cannot wait!!
   On Thursday we had a wonderful lesson with a member. We focused on the TEMPLE and how we can all point our families to the TEMPLE. I loved that lesson. I know that everyone in my family has helped me be pointed towards the TEMPLE. I especially thought of Amy. This member reminded me a whole lot of her! I remember over-hearing Amy once tell sweet Kezi and Erika about how important it was for them to make their goal to be married in the TEMPLE. I know that as I heard Amy tell them this, my testimony of the TEMPLE grew too! Thank you family.
   Can I just take a moment to brag about Hermana Walton. She is the absolute BEST! Me and her have lots of similarities, but also lots of fun differences! Making life just perfectly enjoyable always. She is the hardest worker and most dedicated missionary I know. Even when numbers are low and days are slow we are happy because we know we are working the hardest we can be!
   Transfers are in two weeks! I have not even the slightest idea about what will happen. But it came so fast so I haven't even thought about it at all... I want to be with Hermana Walton FOREVER! Another of the Spanish Sisters will be returning home this transfer. The President asked our temporary missionary to stay for another transfer. That would mean we would have an odd amount of Sisters! Who knows what will happen though. But I will... "Come What May and Love It!"

AND ON FRIDAY, MARCH 28TH
WE ALL WENT TO THE TEMPLE!


WHAT A GREAT DAY!!
MIGUEL AND RAMON LOVED IT!!

Please PRAY for the Spanish work out here in the SouthWest!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Hermana Phipps

No comments:

Post a Comment