Monday, April 21, 2014

THE BEST MISSIONARIES I KNOW!

Elder and Sister Wilson did so much for us everyday and they are...
THE BEST MISSIONARIES I KNOW!!


THE WILSON'S HAD US OVER FOR A
DISTRICT LUNCH!!

When Emma's parents heard that the Wilson's were
returning to Utah ~ Blaine & Mary decided to 
go enjoy listening to their WELCOME HOME talks.

Their talks were WONDERFUL and it was
great to learn more about the
SPOKANE WASHINGTON MISSION!

Elder Wilson share the following:

"THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERYONE
IN THE GOSPEL OF
JESUS CHRIST!"
&
"Sometime in our life, 
we all need finding!!

Beautiful Day!! The Wilson's live right at the base of the Trail Head to
ENSIGN PEAK!!

THE WILSON'S WITH EMMA'S PARENTS:



MORE THOUGHTS OF HOME:
   I was sorry to hear that President Samuelson is getting released! He was such a great BYU President! Funny the random news you hear as a Missionary!
   Recently when I opened up my email, Hermana Walton and I had a message from our Mission President asking us about our plans for when we return home from our Missions! I am not even half-way through!! I haven't even really thought about that stuff yet. I am too busy doing the work here and enjoying myself oh too much to spend time thinking about that!!

ON APRIL 30, 2014 ~ EMMA WILL BE AT THE HALF WAY MARK!

If you want to send her a little e-mail hello... her email is:
emma.phipps@myldsmail.net  





No comments:

Post a Comment