Sunday, April 27, 2014

MARSHMALLOW DODGE BALL

   Random Story Time:
   GUESS WHO IS TALENTED AT MARSHMALLOW DODGE BALL?!? This Sister Missionary! Ha ha! I might be too excited about this! At Zone conference this week we played some games. So much fun! They brought out huge smore marshmallows and announced we would be playing Dodge ball. I turned immediately to Hermana Quinn and told her, "Just watch, everyone is too scared to hit me so I will stay in FOREVER!"

   I have played marshmallow dodge ball before and all I had to do is look at whoever was about to throw the marshmallow at me and they choose not to throw it at me. But then they announced that it was Hunger Games style, meaning that everyone is their own team and just tries to get as many people out as they can. I thought that I was out of luck. Well, we started playing, and I put my sweet please-don't-hit-me face on and before I even knew it, there were 4 people left. Two people got each other out. At that point I am thinking, "What just happened? I have only thrown one marshmallow this whole time! I can't even throw!" The other person left had a really good arm so I just ran and grabbed 5 marshmallows and before he threw one at me I softly tossed them in his direction. He actually caught like 4 out of 5 of them... ha ha, but one hit him and dropped before he caught any so I guess I won?! Well, at least everyone declared me the winner! Everyone loves the underdog! Ha ha.

   Hermana Quinn came up to me and said, "Point proven!"  I got glow in the dark stars as a prize! They are now shining brightly on the ceiling!

Being a Missionary is the BEST!
Undeniable so!!
LOVE YOU LOTS!
Hermana Phipps  

MY PRIZE STARS!!


WONDERFUL FUN TIMES
HANGING OUT WITH THE BEST PEOPLE!!


SISTER TSUNG-MIN HUANG
HERMANA EMMA ROSE PHIPPS
HERMANA CLARA WALTON

No comments:

Post a Comment